“Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.”
This is what we believe:
- We believe in God the Father, Creator of the heavens and the earth.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, who was with God in the beginning. He was born through the power of the Holy Spirit to a virgin named Mary. He lived a sinless life and revealed to us the glory of the Father. He died on the cross to pay for our sins. He rose from the dead. He ascended into heaven and will come again in glory to judge all humanity and reign eternally.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Counselor sent by Jesus to guide us into all truth.
- We believe all Scripture is God-breathed, not mere words of men but the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in eternal life for all humanity. Believers will spend eternity with God in heaven and nonbelievers will spend eternity separated from God in hell.
- We believe Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and that no one comes to the Father except through Him.
- We believe if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- We believe in the unity of all believers, and that (regardless of denominational affiliation) all believers are members of the family of God.
- We believe our greatest commandment is to love the Lord our God with all our hearts, with all our souls, with all our minds and with all our strength and that our second greatest commandment is to love our neighbors as ourselves.
- We believe the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) commands us to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them and teaching them to obey everything Jesus commanded.